What is the goal of the training?
Feedback works best on the basis of mutually clarified expectations and jointly agreed goals. But how do I design the agreement process so that both sides benefit? We provide the know-how and methods for formulating powerful goals that move both sides forward.
Methodology and process
- Short presentations/inputs
- Self-reflection, individual work
- Group exercises and discussions
- Group coaching and collegial case consultation
- Participants develop action plan and transfer agreement
Number of participants
10 participants per training are ideal.
We can conduct our trainings anywhere. The only requirement is that a suitable seminar infrastructure is available.
Our trainers are certified and have the methodological tools for designing trainings and workshops. Several years of experience in the successful facilitation of team and group processes is a basic requirement for all our trainers. We evaluate all trainings with participant feedback.
- Trainer with many years of experience
- Always up to date and practical
- Content tailored to your needs