Feedback is most effective and useful when created on a foundation of shared expectations and objectives, but how can we shape the process of agreeing on objectives so they are beneficial on both sides? Learn how to formulate powerful objectives:
- Short presentations and inputs
- Self-reflection and individual work
- Intergroup development and discussions
- Group-coaching and cooperative counselling
- Participants develop action plans and transfer-agreements
Number of participants
10 participants per training are ideal.
Our trainers are certified and have the methodical skills for designing effective workshops and trainings. Long-time experience in successfully moderating group processes is a basic requirement for all of our trainers. All trainings are evaluated with feedback from participants.
Our trainings are location-independent. The only prerequisite is an appropriate training infrastructure.